Monday, December 7, 2009

Still

Today's one of the days that I enjoy my freedom as an unemployed to the fullest of it by abusing the time in my hands and spending it doing nothing. No car, no credit and all I have is the internet, Astro and some old books which I have yet to finish reading. Lots I can do it seems. FB is running dry on me since I have a habit of only checking out 1 person's profile but even that is inaccessible to me now. So its only bejeweled 2.

*humming..
"You go before me, You shield my way, Your hand upholds me, I know You love me..
At the cross I bow my knee, where Your blood once shed for me. There's no greater love than this..
You have overcome the grave, Your glory fills the highest place, what can separate me now..
You tore the veil, You made a way, when You said that it is done.."

I love days like this where I can just praise the Lord at the expense of my own time. Sigh..dont know how things will be when I start working. Will i still have time to be this devoted? If there's a will, there's a way right? But people tend to get lazy and start to take things for granted and forget what is important when they're blessed for they do not see what they're missing pass the contentment and comfort they have. Hrmm..I guess we'll see.

Interview this Thursday and I don't even have my attire ready. Wanted to go shopping but no car. Could go gym but physically incapable now. Hrmm..so what else can I do?

"Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart." - Psalm 37:4

So delight I shall. and be still and calm.
"Be still, and know that I am God" - Psalm 46:10.
"The Lord will fight for you; you need only to be still" - Exodus 14:14. which reminds me that I am still in the battle. Hrmn, thought I won't bug him today. Guess good to try to be more independent. It's not that I don't miss him, I'm just not used to not being able to hear his voice or hear from him everyday so Im learning to get used to how things are now. It's not like it hasn't been like this, I guess I just really miss how good things were before and wish it's like how it was. I know if I trust in Him, it'll be like last time and more. So yea..just be still.=)

"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." - 1 Corinthians 13:13

And I do love him. No matter what he does to me.

I just want to continue praising God for all that He's given me. I know it's funny how I can still be this peaceful and loving when I shouldn't be. But, it's all the Lord I suppose. I'm not worried. "The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not be in want." - Psalm 23:1. It's not like there's nothing which I want. I do. I want him to be closer and drawing nearer to me. But it's out of my hands and I have committed this relationship into His so I will let Him deal with it.

He will come around. You'll see. =)


Thank you Lord.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment